Initial Ideas on How to Present the Final Product (LO4)

My initial idea for how I wanted to present my work was taken from an installation that was at the Sonophilia – sound art festival in 2016. It was called the Headphone installation trail and the main concept of the piece was to show off the history of the areas along a trail, throughout lincoln, via short stories or poems. Each of the pieces was created by a different person and the entire piece was accompanied by an online map showing you the way to travel to each destination.

I like the idea of having a set of individual pieces that are linked in a trail as it gives the listener a route to follow and means that each story can have different feelings and can come to a climactic end at the final place.

However, one thing that I would change is the use of an online map. I think that it would add to the experience if the listener had a paper map that depicted an older version of lincoln, that they could then follow.

Sound Art Installations

https://www.bing.com/mapspreview/?osid=a8e1addf-a790-47a6-9361-e8cfc20a30fe&cp=53.232419~-0.539494&lvl=16&v=2&sV=2&form=S00027